Monday, January 5, 2015

I Just Went Rogue: The Edwin Jagger DE89lbl Safety Razor

Big news on the shaving front in my house...I just decided to go old school and ditch my Mach 3 Turbo razor in favor or a Safety Razor.

To start the new year, and in line with my quest to find the perfect shave, I have purchased this razor, to be exact:

The Edwin Jagger DE89lbl.


I'm petrified to actually shave with it.  I have visions of my face looking like it has gone through a blender.  But, I'm a man!  My daddy and my grandpappy and his father before him all shaved with an actual blade.  Why not me?  I'll be ok, right?  I'm not optimistic.  I can see this item available for sale on ebay in about two weeks.

I'm hoping this is a keeper - I'll keep you posted.

Do you shave with a safety razor?  What's your poison?  What's your favorite blade/handle combo?  Leave your comments below.


No comments:

Post a Comment